Pace Setters Business Expo is organised to bring Entrepreneurs, Start-up Ventures, Small Businesses together from different works of life to showcase their products and services in order to create awareness in the community. The event allows participants to be exposed to the latest Marketing Strategies in order to help project and maximize their business potentials.
The event also honours the people in the society who have set a good pace to be emulated by other.
PSBExpo is not restricted to any colour, tribe, denomination or sex. Our vision at PSBEXPO is creating a world changing event with a purpose of Embracing Diversity, Uniting People, Diversity Fashion Shows, Hair & Beauty, Food & Entertainment, Global Networking, Young Talents, Creating opportunities and providing a supportive platform to connect, learn other cultures, get Career advice, be inspired and make new connections. Above all celebrating One another
Pace Setters Business Expo was conceived with several goals in mind:
· To offer recognition to diverse dedicated and inspiring entrepreneurs worthy of emulation in our community;
· To honour people that are pace setters for others to follow.
· To bring attention to our local talented business owners;
· To promote talented producers of branded products in our society.
· To share knowledge and tips to crack global markets and growth in a short time. new
· To create an environment for “Business Networking”.
· To promote economic development by focusing on the creative class;
· To showcase global artists in the field of fashion, beauty, and performing arts.
This mega event will offer an international platform for designers, craftsmen, business owners and entrepreneurs from every works of life to network with buyers and the media.
It is a great opportunity to showcase local talents and network with people of like minds.
- · Runway exhibition
- · Special recognition awards
- · Stall Exhibition
- · Magazine launch
- · Guest speaker on Business
- · Guest speaker on Networking and improving your business opportunity.
- · Business Pitching (Individuals talk about their business)
- · Television interview
- Red Carpet
- · Social media networking and marking
- · Banner Exhibition
- · Raffle draw
This year ‘s event we will be having different vendors showcasing on the runway, stall exhibition, raffle draw, recognition award, banners on the red carpet, launch of PSBExpo magazine, goodie bags etc.
If your organization would like to participate in this year’s event as a sponsor/partnership, please kindly contact us so we can discuss the terms and conditions which you can support the event.
Be a pacesetter. Be a game changer. Let the world know what you do. Registration still on for #PacesettersBusinessExpo2018 on 7th April 2018 @ Jubilee Sports bank, Kensington, L7 8SJ
For inquiries 07402932293, 07401415417, 07405484627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. FREE ADMISSION FOR ATTENDEE!
Proudly Supported By Adebeauty Love International.